December 1, 2011 – Say whaaaat?! It’s December already? LOL…Happy December, everyone! Hope you finish out 2011 smiling strong! So, you haven’t had a chance to keep up with the latest Daniel Henney news? Well, here’s the rundown from his tweets…
- Daniel just celebrated his 32nd birthday on Monday, November 28th. (Did you wish him a Happy Birthday, lots of love and all that jazz? There’s still time…better late than never. 🙂 Go on…we’ll wait while you send Daniel your greetings on FB or twitter. Finished? Ok, welcome back :D).
- For his birthday, Daniel was on a plane to Hong Kong to be at the ribbon cutting ceremony for Louis Vuitton Men’s Universe opening in Lee Garden.
- A couple of weeks ago, Daniel was in Albuquerque, NM filming an action movie called “The Last Stand” w/ director Kim Ji-Woon (The Good, The Bad, The Weird; 2008).
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jaimie Alexander, Luis Guzman, Forest Whitaker are listed as co-stars…just to name a few. The movie has a tentative 2013 release date. [Sidenote: Liam Neeson was slated to play the lead role…]
- Do you remember when Daniel traveled to Kenya back in late September? They also filmed a documentary on Kenyan Refugee Camps called “Road For Hope” on KBS1. The show airs Saturday December 3rd, 5:30pm, KOREA time.
- Daniel tweeted & invited his fans living in Korea to watch…“Hey all my “in korea” fam…. Please tune in to “Road for Hope” on KBS1 this Saturday@530pm for doc on Kenyan Refugee Camps. Need ur help!” Hope everyone in Korea is able to tune in and watch!
- Be sure to visit and bookmark the official website of Shanghai Calling!
- By the way…have you followed Daniel on Twitter yet? If you haven’t signed up with Twitter yet, we’d like to invite you to join & follow Daniel’s official account @danielhenney. Be sure to invite your friends and fellow fans to join, too! 🙂